Friday, February 15, 2008

p.s. i love you

We had a very nice Valentine's Day! Dave began the day by bringing me roses as I was heading out of the house for work. He got me a rose to represent each year we have celebrated Valentine's Day together as a married couple (7). I had packed him a lunch and left him a Valentine note inside as a surprise.



For dinner we thought about eating at Outback Steakhouse, but were told there was a 1 hr. and 50 min. wait for a table so we decided to go to one of our other favorite restaurants and got a table right away.


After a GREAT dinner we decided to take in a movie at the cheap theater. We saw P.S. I Love You. I'm sure Dave was gagging all the way through the movie, but I, of course, LOVED it! What a real tear jerker! If you haven't seen it yet (and are female) I highly recommend it.

In addition to a nice Valentine's evening together, we are taking an extended weekend trip to Grand Junction, Colorado! It has been awhile since we have gone away for the weekend so we decided since this weekend is a three day weekend for Dave we would take advantage of that. We are both excited to get out of town. It has been awhile since we have been back to Grand Junction to visit friends so it should be nice. We really do miss it there!

1 comment:

Juannaelmi said...

Hope you guys had a great weekend away. It sounds like it was a fun valentines.