Dave:
"My wife, my family, my brother Jake because I'm at his house playing his Wii, my HDTV, my DVR, my Wii Fit, my home, my Tahoe and my wife again."
Holly:
I'm thankful for ADOPTION because without it we would never get to experience being parents. I'm thankful for my friends and family and especially a wonderful husband who gets me and still loves me anyway. I'm thankful for the gospel and the peace and knowledge it brings to my life. I'm thankful for all of our blessings including the material things we have such as a nice townhouse, a newer vehicle that runs great, etc. I'm also thankful for our two dogs that can cause stress in my life, but have taught me a lot about patience.
We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
"My wife, my family, my brother Jake because I'm at his house playing his Wii, my HDTV, my DVR, my Wii Fit, my home, my Tahoe and my wife again."
Holly:
I'm thankful for ADOPTION because without it we would never get to experience being parents. I'm thankful for my friends and family and especially a wonderful husband who gets me and still loves me anyway. I'm thankful for the gospel and the peace and knowledge it brings to my life. I'm thankful for all of our blessings including the material things we have such as a nice townhouse, a newer vehicle that runs great, etc. I'm also thankful for our two dogs that can cause stress in my life, but have taught me a lot about patience.
We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment