Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Broadening our horizons

We've been approved to adopt for about 5 months now. We've received a few calls from our caseworker about potential babies, but none of the situations have turned out to be the right one. When we first started this process we learned about an online adoption profile website (Parent Profiles) that we could be a part of to get our name out there more. There is a monthly fee involved so we decided that we would wait about six months first to see how things went without using this service.

A few weeks ago I decided that we weren't getting enough "activity" and asked Dave if he thought we could proceed with Parent Profiles earlier than originally planned. He gladly agreed. I'm happy to announce that our profile went live this morning and we've already received 45 profile hits!!! Impressive, huh? I'm crossing my fingers that this extra marketing effort will pay off and that we'll find our baby soon!

Check out our new profile by clicking here.

1 comment:

Juannaelmi said...

Good luck! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in April.