It was pointed out to me recently that Miles' room has been painted & decorated the way I want it, but I haven't posted any pictures of it on our blog so this afternoon I took some pictures for those of you that are curious. I really like the crib sheet and sort of "planned" his room around it. The artwork is handmade by Dave & myself because Babies R' Us didn't have anything to match the sheet so we had to get creative! Personally I think it turned out GREAT! LOL!
We have a lot of pieces in his room that are meaningful to us and our family. The little table and chairs are antique and belonged to a cousin of mine who I never got to meet, the dresser is antique and was refinished by my dad and used by my sister, and the little rocking chair sort of hiding in the corner in one of the pictures was my grandfather's rocking chair when he was a child. Miles is one special kid!
3 comments:
I love it! You are such a cute mom! I can't belive how big he has gotten and so fast. Remember you have a photo shoot waiting for when you are ready!
So cute! I need your help decorating Taylor's room. I'm so horrible at decorating! Her room needs serious help. I can't believe he 4 months! He's so cute! :)
Oh wow that looks great!
Post a Comment