I'm having a hard time believing my baby will be a year old in two months!!! We waited so long for this precious little guy to join our family and now it seems as if time is just flying by. He is going to be going off to college before we know it! It amazes me too at how much he is learning on a daily basis. We really have a lot to figure out in our first year of life.
- He now has three teeth and is figuring out what they are used for. He likes to bite off portions of the flavored puffs we give him as a snack. He also likes to nibble on mom and dad, not quite so cute!
- He is sooooo close to walking. He will take about two steps and then falls forward and starts crawling instead.
- We've been giving him more and more table food and discovered this week that he LOVES mac & cheese, just like his mommy!
- Whenever we sing "Pat-A-Cake" he starts clapping. He is also trying to figure out the rolling part. He also likes to clap along to a few other songs and continues to love to sing whenever he hears someone singing.
- He isn't quite sure how he feels about swim lessons. I think he enjoys most of it except for the submersion part. He doesn't quite understand that you have to hold your breath or blow bubbles so you don't drink the pool. He ends up coughing and crying afterward. Poor guy.
- He is having a great summer hangin' out with dad during the day while mom works. I think he'll be so sad when dad goes back to work in about a month.
2 comments:
Nate and Ella didn't understand the hold your breath concept either. He is too cute and maybe one day I'll get to meet him.
Miles is taking steps?! WOW!! I love that he's taking swimming lessons and that he is using his teeth!
I also love that plaid outfit he's in, what a cutie!
Post a Comment