Monday, September 20, 2010

Miles' party

We had Miles' birthday party last Saturday. It was hard to decide on a time to have it that would work well with his nap schedule. We decided to have it at 1:00 and have a quick celebration between naps. I think that would've worked out perfectly if he wasn't starting to get sick and wasn't scared to death of most of his visitors! Poor guy. Not feeling well on top of not really knowing what was going on and why all these people he doesn't know too well were in his house led to a rather short and sweet celebration. It was fun to throw a party though for such a wonderful occasion. Thanks to all who came and thanks for showering our little guy with lots of love and wonderful presents that he is enjoying so much! We know more of you wish you could've been here and we do too!

His cupcake cake

Opening presents



I was trying to get a picture of him with his hat, but he just wanted to be held

Eating his cupcake

Playing with all his new toys

3 comments:

Richards Family said...

I still can't believe he is 1! - It seemed like just yesterday you were getting him. Congratulations and I hope you continue to enjoy him every day!

Juannaelmi said...

Who all was able to make it?
He sure is a cutie and I hope he feels better soon

Dave and Holly said...

Ann, the party attenders included your dad, Mike & his crew, our neighbors, my mom, and Dave's coworker and his wife. Zach & his crew and your mom weren't able to make it. We never heard back from Mark, but assumed they didn't want to make the drive.