Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Part 3

On Saturday, October 16th, we got up and around as fast as we could and headed over to Disneyland! It wasn't the perfect bright sunshiny day I would've hoped for, but I think it turned out to be a much more comfortable day because it was overcast and sort of on the chilly side. It never rained while we were there either which helped. The park was packed. I haven't seen that many people in one place in a while. It felt like at least half of Utah was there that day with us as well since it was a long weekend for all of Utah schools. We saw lots of people wearing BYU and University of Utah T-shirts. We had long lines unfortunately, but overall had a blast. Miles loved watching all the people and he enjoyed the rides that we got to go on. He even got to meet Mickey Mouse!!! He kept pointing and smiling at him until we got closer for the picture and then he got a little scared. He was pretty interested in his big nose. It was too cute! Miles was a trooper and did great.

We made it!

All decorated for Halloween


Park Entrance

I've noticed in a lot of these pictures Miles has his mouth wide open. I think he was having fun!

Riding the carousel

The Dumbo ride

Mad Hatter Tea Cups

We had to get him some Mickey Mouse ears!


As we were walking around trying to figure out what to eat for lunch, Miles gave up and fell asleep in his stroller. What a cute kid!

No comments: