Our church has a Christmas party every year and Santa makes a special appearance to visit with all of the little girls and boys. We also get to eat yummy food including all of the traditional foods like turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, etc. The party was this evening and Dave unfortunately had to work, but my mom was kind enough to go along with us. I figured Miles would be scared to death of Santa and he did not disappoint! Santa thought it might help to have Grandma sit on his lap with Miles, but no such luck. I got a few good laughs watching the little ones freak out! After Santa was done visiting with all the children, he walked by our table as we were eating and Miles started crying again and wouldn't stop until Santa was gone. Too funny! I have a picture of me as a little tiny girl sitting on Santa's lap reaching for mom while screaming so it is only fair to have the same sort of picture of Miles. He'll laugh at it someday.

No comments:
Post a Comment