Saturday, February 12, 2011

So ready for spring!

It seems like at least one of us has had some sort of illness that we've been dealing with for the past month or so. This week we all got the pleasure of feeling icky! I think we caught some sort of stomach flu while visiting family last weekend. Needless to say it was a rough week and I'm ready for warm weather to get here now!


Miles discovered the purpose of his chair this week (he hasn't really been interested in it before) and spent a lot of time relaxing in it because his tummy was hurting. We went through a lot of pants this week as well so I just gave up and let him run around in his diaper instead. Poor kiddo! I'm happy to report though that we are all feeling better, at least for the moment.

No comments: