Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Injury

I posted this photo on Facebook so I'm sure you all saw it on there, but I also wanted to post it on our blog so it'll be documented in our blog book that I have printed every year.

The other day I was in the kitchen and Miles was in the living room. He came running for me and the next thing I know I hear him fall and the baby gate (not in use at the time) go crashing down. He gets up, starts crying, and runs to me saying, "Gate!" I can already see a dark mark on his forehead so I kiss it better and by the time I pull him away from me to reassess his wound again it had swollen up to look like this...

Poor guy! This all happens right before our big trip to Kansas too!

*Dave thinks by the look of things he had to have actually hit the corner of the wall instead of the gate causing this injury.

1 comment:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

OH NO! Poor boy-- but he is still a cutie!