For those of you who don't know yet, I quit my full-time job back in December. I was only there for three months, but it was the roughest three months! I wasn't happy with the work situation, but I so desperately wanted it to work because Miles seemed to really be thriving at WSU's daycare facility and we needed the money. I hated to change Miles' routine again. After thinking and talking things through with Dave and after an "incident" that happened right before I left for Christmas break, I decided to quit over Christmas break and not return. It has been about 3 1/2 weeks since my last day and boy have those 3 1/2 weeks been nice!
Miles and I are enjoying spending more time together although I think he does miss his friends and teachers at WSU occasionally. Mom isn't quite as exciting as a room full of three-year-olds!
We do still need for me to work though so I contacted my old boss who I used to do medical transcription for. He didn't have any immediate openings, but asked me to contact him again towards the end of January. I got an email this morning saying they just had a position open up and would love for me to come back. They need me to start training immediately (I'll be working on a different account than I did last time) so in the next couple of days they will get my computer all set up again and I'll be back in business!
Hopefully Miles won't object too much to mommy working from home again!
1 comment:
I am so glad you were able to quit, it sounded like an awful situation and I am so excited it worked out for you to work from home again.
Post a Comment