Monday, April 1, 2013

Family photo shoot

We had our family photos and Miles' 3-year-old photos taken a couple of weekends ago. Miles is now 3 1/2 so I'm a little behind, but late is better than never, right? I didn't want to spend a ton of money on photos since Miles is at an uncooperative phase right now with pictures so I decided to go to the local JC Penney's. My grandparents had recently had their 80th birthday pictures taken at the same studio and their pictures turned out great so I thought I'd give them a try. I am nothing but pleased with the pictures! The photographer did an amazing job at interacting with Miles and getting him to smile! They are so good. Below are my favorites. If you'd like a copy of any of them, email me and I'll get them to you.

  
 








THE best picture EVER!
 

Miles' personality shines in this one!

1 comment:

Elaine Shandra said...

Love the second one from the top, and agree with your best picture ever choice too :)