Now that we are back in Utah and know some amazing photographers, I contacted one of our favorites, Aynn Thurman, and asked if she'd be available to take Oliver's 9 month pictures and Miles' 5 year pictures.
On Friday, September 5th we met her at a local apple orchard. I have to admit that at first I was a little worried about the pictures we might get of Oliver since he isn't walking or even very stable when standing with assistance and we were going to be outdoors. I thought studio pictures might be better for his age. I, of course, had NO reason to worry. Aynn is amazing and always gets GREAT pictures.
We have such cute boys and Aynn did a great job capturing them and their personalities! If anyone would like a copy of any of these pictures, let me know.
 |
| Two seconds after this shot, Oliver fell face forward off the front of this chair & ended up with a few scratches on his face! We had to move on to Miles while Oliver recovered from his fall. Poor guy! |
 |
| I think this is his "worried about his brother" face |
 |
| Those eyes! |
 |
| Everything goes straight to his mouth! |
 |
| Aynn had to work fast to get this shot before he fell over! Mom was very close by! |
 |
| Such cute cute boys! |
 |
| He's a daddy's boy! |
1 comment:
I would love one of both boys side by side.
Post a Comment