Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Carving a pumpkin

This is my pumpkin creation for 2007. I'm not very creative so I have to "steal" patterns of pumpkin faces off of the internet to use as patterns...pretty pathetic, huh? Last year I made Dave clean the pumpkin out because I didn't want to deal with the nastiness, but this year I was a big girl and carved it entirely myself while Dave worked on putting the baseboards back up in the kitchen. Not to brag or anything, but I have to say that it is pretty darn cute. I bought a flameless tealight candle to put inside so it lights up and everything. Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Dave and Holly said...

We don't cook our seeds. I don't think I would eat them, but Dave might?? We have the baseboards up, now all that is left is to fill in the nail holes and paint those putty spots when it dries...yea! It will be finished this weekend for sure!