As I was at work this morning I was thinking about what today's date is and realized it is Oct. 10th and that means that today is my Grandpa Housholder's birthday! My brain then started thinking about how many "events" there are in our family in October (tons!). I thought I would be fair and mention all of those events on our blog and say happy birthday and happy anniversary to all those who get to celebrate in October....we love you guys!
Joseph (Holly's nephew) - B-day on Oct. 2nd
Grandpa Housholder - B-day on Oct. 10th
Damian (Holly's friend's kiddo) - B-day on Oct. 12th
Daniel (one of Dave's older brothers) - B-day on Oct. 15th
Andy & Johanna (Holly's brother and sister-in-law) - Anniversary on Oct. 17th
Randal (Holly's dad) - B-day on Oct. 21st
George (Holly's uncle) - B-day on Oct. 24th
Harrison (Dave's nephew...Daniel's kiddo) - B-day on Oct. 26th
I hope I didn't forget anyone! As you can tell Oct. is busy for our family! We wish you all special days and want you to know we are thinking about each and every one of you!
Joseph (Holly's nephew) - B-day on Oct. 2nd
Grandpa Housholder - B-day on Oct. 10th
Damian (Holly's friend's kiddo) - B-day on Oct. 12th
Daniel (one of Dave's older brothers) - B-day on Oct. 15th
Andy & Johanna (Holly's brother and sister-in-law) - Anniversary on Oct. 17th
Randal (Holly's dad) - B-day on Oct. 21st
George (Holly's uncle) - B-day on Oct. 24th
Harrison (Dave's nephew...Daniel's kiddo) - B-day on Oct. 26th
I hope I didn't forget anyone! As you can tell Oct. is busy for our family! We wish you all special days and want you to know we are thinking about each and every one of you!
1 comment:
I definitely mentioned your son...you guys are considered apart of the family for sure! We love you guys!
Post a Comment