The night that I've been waiting for since June has come and gone. It is hard to believe that it is already over! I went to see The New Kids On The Block last night with my friend Erin. We both had such a GREAT time!!! We had amazing seats as well!!! Being there screaming at those boys made me feel like I was 12 all over again. I was absolutely in love with them when I was a kid and got to see them in concert back then as well. In fact, that was probably my first and last big concert until last night. I came down with a cold middle of the week last week, but I wasn't about to let that stand in my way of seeing those boys again. I'm suffering today though with almost no voice. The price you pay...
Here are some pictures we got last night.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am glad you got to go.
Wow! Sounds like so much fun! And talk about GREAT seats!
The Block is back? It looks like they are dropping blocks from their pants in the third picture up from the bottom. They are in a unique squatting position after all.
Wow, you really were close! Fun stuff! Glad you got to go.
Post a Comment