
In about 64 days I will be boarding a ship with a couple thousand women and five guys heading to the Bahamas! These five guys are better known as the New Kids On The Block! Call me crazy! After months of discussion between Dave and I we decided that I should jump on this once in a lifetime opportunity and go have fun for 4 days. I'm taking this trip in honor of my 30th birthday which will happen this summer and hopefully as my one last hoorah before becoming a mother! The cruise ticket and plane ticket to Miami were purchased this week and I can't express how excited I am to go...even if you think I'm nuts for doing this!
5 comments:
I think it's fabulous!! Good for you!
I am SO jealous!!!!
You are nuts, but why not be? Have a great time and enjoy yourself!!
Have a GREAT time!!
Sounds like fun!!
Post a Comment