Last weekend we had the opportunity of going skiing with my aunt and uncle! They have a timeshare at the Powder Mountain Ski Resort by Ogden, UT. For the last three years they have invited us up there to go skiing with them. Although we are still novice skiers, we enjoy it very much and are getting better and better. This year we even willing went down a couple of blue runs and had a blast. Typically I prefer to stick to the green runs, but one of those blue runs really is a lot of fun. I find myself doing the snowplow a lot, but one of these days I'll feel confident to learn how to really ski!
We had perfect weather both days. There was only one "incident" where we listened to my uncle's advice and ended up on an ungroomed blue run. There were two drop offs on that run that I just could not force myself to go down. My uncle found an alternate route for the four of us to go down instead. It ended up working out all right, but it wasn't as enjoyable because I was focusing on not falling flat on my face! Overall we had a GREAT time and are so thankful that my aunt and uncle invite us to go every year!
Dave videoing the wrong person!!!
We both thought he was taking a still picture...we got a good laugh out of this video and thought some of you might as well!
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a great time! I'm really impressed. I really liked your last video :)
Post a Comment