I had a FANTASTIC time on the NKOTB cruise! I slept for a total of 10-15 hours in 4 days so needless to say I was exhausted when I got home and am still trying to recover! I've been working on getting my photos uploaded and also my roommate's photos. I personally took about 250 pictures and several small video clips throughout the weekend. So...give me time, but I'll have a HUGE post or multiple huge posts to do about my experience!
1 comment:
Hi Holly it's Stacey from the NKOTB cruise. I was viewing peoples pictures from the cruise and came across yours. It's weird because Melissa and I were saying we should have exchanged e-mails with you and Amy before we left. I never thought I'd find you on the computer. Melissa called me two days ago to tell me about the cruise for next year, are you guys going? We would love to go again but we don't think our husbands will be happy about us spending that money again. I think they will fix some of the problems from the last cruise- like having assigned seating. Even though we stood in line for hours we still had fun and made the best of it. Dancing by the stage while Melissa put her face in other peoples pictures was pretty fun to me. I must admit I am going through NKOTB withdraw and hope they announce a fall tour. I enjoyed looking at your pictures and hopefully we can keep in touch. Please tell Amy we said hi if you talk to her. Hey you never know maybe we'll see you again on "THE CRUISE PART II".
Take Care,
Stacey
Post a Comment