Monday, May 11, 2009

Ode to Holly

On this day 9 years ago, I was able to marry my sweetheart. It was cold and snowy that day, but that didn't matter. It was just a slight inconvenience. After all, the love in our hearts was more important. Nine wonderful years later, the love that we have for each other is what keeps us going. Holly is amazing in everything she does. In the past 9 years we have had some trials and hard times, but she has been very diligent. She has supported me in whatever I have wanted to accomplish. She gives advice to help me figure out exactly what it is I need to do and always encourages me.

Holly means the world to me and I am so glad that 9 years ago she was willing to turn her life upside down to marry a small town (and I mean really really really small) boy from Idaho. Words can't express my love for her and how thrilled I am to be hers for eternity.

I love you Holly! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Juannaelmi said...

Happy Anniversary!! Isn't being married the greatest!