Although Michael Jackson was a very interesting person and maybe did things I didn't agree with, my heart is still saddened today with the news of his early death. His music was a huge part of my childhood. My brother adored him and I grew up with his music often playing around me. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this time.
My five favorite musical guys did a tribute at their Detroit concert last night and I really enjoyed it and thought some of you might enjoy it as well.
My five favorite musical guys did a tribute at their Detroit concert last night and I really enjoyed it and thought some of you might enjoy it as well.
1 comment:
Thanks for commenting on my blog, that was so nice what you wrote.
I am posting tomorrow about how she found us, be sure to tune in! (It's an AMAZING story)
Post a Comment