Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our latest happenings

Now that I have all of my cruise posts done I can update you all on the few things we've been doing lately. Dave's brother Jake and his wife and two kids were here visiting from Moscow, Idaho at the end of May. We drove up to Tremonton/Logan for Memorial Day so we could spend some time with them and also some of Dave's other family. We ended up doing some exploring in Logan Canyon. While in the area we did get to see Dave's dad for a bit and also enjoyed a wonderful meal with Dave's mom and a few of Dave's siblings and their families. Good times!

Logan Canyon
I was playing with the panorama feature on our camera again...I'm hooked!!!

Zach, Jake & Dave looking at a rock with worm burrows
(look how bald my hubby is these days!)

Another thing that we finally got somewhat accomplished recently was repainting our living/dining room. I've been tossing around the idea of lightening the room up a bit and bought primer to do it back when Dave was in California on spring break, but I never got around to doing it. I finally talked Dave into helping me do it one weekend. Here is a picture of the primer. We are leaving the bottom part brown, but lightened up the top. The primer isn't the exact color as the final paint will be, but it is close...we had the primer tinted. The color we are going to use is Behr's Gobi Desert at Home Depot if you are curious to see it. We also rearranged the living room in the process. When we finally get around to finishing this project in July probably I'll post more pictures.


2 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

That's a great pic of the boys. Also, I love the paint. You guys need to come up here and paint for me! Actually, hopefully if you can come at all I will have the kitchen and dining area done.

Jen said...

Dave bald!?! I never would have thought!