Sunday, October 18, 2009

While we waited...

Here are a few things we did and saw while in South Carolina visiting Dave's sister and her family and while we waited for Miles to be able to join our family.

I felt a little claustrophobic while out there. The highways were lined with trees so the view was very limited!

Eating at McDonald's/Chick-Fil-A with Tyler & Carter

Me & the boys

Austin up to bat

Me, Shannon, & half of Ed watching Austin play

Austin pitching

Us on a pier by downtown Charleston

Dave & Shannon

On the phone with the adoption agency (we were on-call all week!!!)

We HAD to go to the beach!!!

Open air market in downtown Charleston

The gang (minus Ed & Austin) in Charleston. I've been meaning to crop this pic, but just haven't done it yet.

Even though we are soaking wet because it had been raining I love love love this pic of us!

Tyler had fun catching the crabs that were everywhere! He even got pinched once or twice.

Relaxing (not sure what I'm doing with my neck in this pic)

The whole gang

5 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

It's true about the roads with the trees, but it just feels cozy to me, NY roads are similar! The one with the two of you and the rainbow is great! I need to visit you soon...

Shannon said...

Fun pictures!! Some of them made me laugh. Great memories.Miss ya

Juannaelmi said...

So very jealous, not really of the process you were going through, but of where you were and mostly who you were with. It looks like you guys had plenty to do to keep you busy :)
I love the new top pic. Too cute.

Elaine Shandra said...

I LOVE the new header!! Miles is soooo cute!!!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

OH MY GOSH I love the new header! I'm so happy for you guys!