Monday, December 14, 2009

Hard to believe...

but today Miles is 3 months old! He is growing up way to fast! In honor of the occasion we are taking him to Kiddie Kandids this afternoon to have his professional 3 mo. pictures taken. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

OH! Look at his smile! I guess he is 1 month older than Liam. I'm looking forward to when Liam is that big! What a cutie. I can't wait to see the kiddie kandids photos!

PS: I think I have that same outfit for Liam. haha

Elaine Shandra said...

So cute!!

Juannaelmi said...

Yay for Miles!! My favorite picture is his Zoolander pose to the side there. I wish I could run down one weekend and just love him. We really are just so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dorisblaney0102 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.