Best. Christmas. Ever.
Sure there were a few bumps along the way, but it was so nice to have Miles around to celebrate Christmas with! Being at home and having my mom around for Christmas was icing on the cake. Here is a recap of what we did the week leading up to Christmas and Christmas itself.

Miles met my dear friend Erin and her family

We had lunch at Tucanos, a Brazilian Grill. Yummy!

Decorating sugar cookies

Miles & Grandma showing off his "1st Christmas" outfit from Erin
Christmas Eve:

Miles opening his first Christmas gift

Christmas pajamas!!!

We all got Christmas pajamas




Christmas morning:
Miles with his gifts. He got the space saver high chair that he is sitting in for Christmas from Grandma as well, but we "broke it out" before Christmas so he could use it! He loves to sit upright and so the high chair was perfect!

Pictures of Miles for Grandma

"Your Story" book maker! I'm excited to make some books for Miles!!!

Miles got a mobile for his crib

and a Baby Einstein jumper!

Dad putting together the toys

Miles in his "1st Christmas" outfit from us

Miles LOVES his mobile!
As you can see, we had a great Christmas! In my next post I'll talk about a "bump" that we had during Christmas, but for now you'll have to wait. This post is entirely too long already! Ha!
1 comment:
I love his Christmas outfit(s)! He looks SO cute in them! (And I love his crib set!) I'm so glad you also had the Best.Christmas.Ever. :)
Post a Comment