Wednesday, April 14, 2010

7 months

Today Miles turned 7 months old! I'm far behind on this blog, but instead of waiting to do his 7 month post until I get caught up, I decided to go ahead and post his 7 month picture instead. The other posts will be forthcoming in the next week or so...there is a lot to talk about!


Miles isn't doing anything new exactly, but he is doing everything he could do last month better.

He has a bottom tooth that is getting closer and closer to coming in, but I've sort of thought that for a while so we'll see.

He is developing such a cute personality and is so social. He loves smiling at people and loves it even more when they talk to him. We recently got back from a trip to Kansas and absolutely everyone who met him fell in love instantly, even strangers! He just has a face that draws people in and then a personality to match. He is definitely a cutie!

So far all of the baby food that he has tried he likes. He doesn't seem to be all that picky. He just likes food!

Dad did the photo shoot today while I was at the dentist's and some of the outtakes are hilarious! He is definitely more mobile and is getting harder to photograph in his chair. LOL!

He wants to be able to do more than his body is capable doing. He is trying his hardest to pull up on things, but his legs are still just a little too wobbly. He really likes to have someone sitting close by to help him accomplish what he isn't quite able to do which means working while he is awake is getting harder and harder for me.

I can't express how thankful I am for this little guy! I'm so relieved and soooooo glad that he is officially ours now and that we are an eternal family. April 1st was an awesome day!

No comments: