Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Misc. fun

Lately Miles has been mimicking our dog, Buddy. He likes to eat things directly off of the table without using his hands. When we go outside if there happens to be any water on the back patio he'll get down on his knees and drink the water off the ground, just like Buddy does. I have to say that although I'm not too excited about this new "thing" it is entertaining and I've had a few good chuckles from watching him do this.



Apparently he even likes to lay in it

In the last day or two Miles has figured out how to climb up on our TV stand. He loves to watch "movies" (his favorite is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) while I'm working. Yesterday I noticed he was being quiet so I turned to check on him and this was what I found.



Miles loves to run around and dance. I have added a couple of videos below for those of you who care to see him in action. We are enjoying his cute personality and awesome dance moves!




No comments: