Monday, November 14, 2011

Projects Galore

For the last five weeks I've been unemployed and have enjoyed every minute of it! I've been spending my free time working on projects. I've probably gone a little crazy with how many new projects I've started as well as working on older projects I never got finished. I am a bit overwhelmed at this moment which seems so silly to me! A few of my projects have deadlines though (Christmas gifts) so I need to keep trucking along. Here are some pictures of my latest projects.

Photobucket

I got this idea from a fellow blogger who got the idea from a craft blog.
I don't have any Halloween decorations really so I decided to start with a homemade wreath.
(this was made back in early October)

Photobucket

I finally finished Miles' stocking that I started shortly after he joined our family in 2009

Photobucket

We started a cabinet refinishing project on October 20th.
What a HUGE project! We'll be lucky if we are done with this project come spring.
I'm very pleased with how our first finished cabinet looks though!!!!

Photobucket

Miles even helped me while I was painting one day!

Photobucket

With the help of a friends' step-mother, I'm attempting to crochet dishcloths
for the first time in my life

Photobucket

These are the squares that we cut out when Miles & I went to St. George. I haven't even begun to sew them together yet, but I laid them out to get an idea of what it will look like and I'm excited to work on it when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

What great projects! Love the wreath, what a fun idea! The cabinets are looking great and I'm sure Miles will love having his stocking this year. The quilt will be treasured for sure, great patterns and style :)

Dorothy said...

Awesome job. David is so lucky to have such a talented wife.