Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another update

Lately my posts have just been a conglomerate of all the things we've been up to and this post is no different. We've been keeping busy lately by working on mom's house, going to Kapaun football games, helping out my grandma and grandpa, and getting ready for Miles' third birthday. 

We are super excited for Miles' birthday! He will basically get to celebrate it for three straight days! He's not spoiled at all ;-) Today I took donuts to his preschool class and he LOVED all of the attention! Tomorrow is his actual birthday and then Saturday is the day of his party. I'll be sure to post pictures of all of the celebrations next week.

Before I post pictures today I also want to mention how our potty training efforts are going. If we are friends on Facebook, then you've probably seen my frustration over Miles and his lack of wanting to poop on the toilet. I had been so worried about him getting constipated, but thankfully almost two weeks ago the light must have turned on for him because he woke up on a Friday morning and just decided he wanted to poop in the toilet and there has been no going back since. He did have one poop accident at Grandma's, but I think that is to be expected in the beginning especially when we aren't at home. He is growing up so quickly!

Kapaun football game #1
We've spent a lot of time at Lowe's lately and need to entertain ourselves with something!
We finished the other side of our bush project. There was a random bag with white mulch in it. Weird!
Being silly with mom
Dave & I got to go see The Lion King. It was a lot of fun!
Kapaun football game #2

Dave putting in a new sink for grandma & grandpa. The hole wasn't quite big enough so Dave had to make it bigger.
I forgot to get a picture of the new sink in place. Bad Holly!
Miles' birthday donuts at preschool
He loves the icing and sprinkles!

2 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

He is so cute and glad you guys are having fun!
Milla will only eat the icing and sprinkles :(

Alice said...

I love that Dave is wearing his IHS sweatshirt at the football game. We sure do miss him but glad you guys are doing so well!!!