I really can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner! You sure wouldn't know that Christmas is so close based on my blog...it is still stuck at Halloween! Working full-time is really putting a cramp on my free time! I'll try to get it updated this week so that when we get back from our trip to Utah next week I'll be ready to post all about it.
![]() | |
| Miles' last day at his preschool (11/1/12). He really misses Mrs. Marci & Mrs. Norma. |
We went to my Aunt Cathy's for Thanksgiving. She lives in a suburb of Kansas City (Olathe) which is about three hours away from us. We had a very nice visit and enjoyed spending time with family. I love to just sit around, chat, and eat good food! My aunt and uncle are in the process of building a house in Missouri. It was fun to see their house in progress and see the pretty lake they are building on. I didn't take any pictures though. Miles enjoyed throwing rocks into the lake. I'm excited for him to have childhood memories of hanging out at the lake at Cathy & George's!
![]() |
| While in the area we had to go see the new KC temple |
![]() |
| Such a beautiful building! |
![]() |
| It was SO cold and SO windy! |
![]() |
| Grandma, Cathy, & George walking around the temple grounds |
![]() |
| Miles took a shot at being a photographer! |
![]() |
| Just relaxing |
![]() |
| He loves his grandma! |
Not too long after Thanksgiving we had a sick boy on our hands. For awhile I just assumed it was a cold, but his cough sounded so deep and was keeping him awake at night. We ended up taking him in to Immediate Care one night and spent the entire evening there. The doctor gave him a breathing treatment and then had an x-ray of his chest done. He didn't have pneumonia, but he did have bronchitis. He sent him home on an antibiotic and breathing treatments.
![]() |
| He was a sick little man. He never falls asleep on the couch! |
![]() |
| First breathing treatment |










No comments:
Post a Comment