Today is Dave's fourth snow day. He has enjoyed a six day weekend. CRAZY! The storms were spaced out such that they cancelled school yesterday and again today. I think he is bored to tears and ready to go back to work, but I'm sure he has enjoyed some downtime with his family as well. I think life will be back to normal starting tomorrow. Here are some more pictures of our fun in the snow.
Dave has shoveled so much snow
We got to see the sun for a couple of days between the two big storms
Much needed Walmart run before the second storm hit
The second storm has arrived (Monday afternoon)
I decided to make a chocolate cake while the snow fell
Last night Dave took Miles outside to build a snowman. He also wanted to get the afternoon snow cleared off the sidewalks & driveway before the overnight snow arrived.
The boys and their snowman - it was too dark to get a descent picture
Our backyard this morning - so pretty!
Their snowman survived the night
Sledding!
Miles never once wanted to go down with one of us
He had so much fun!
He's a natural
Dave trying out a trash bag
Mom's turn
Miles going down on a trashcan lid in a plastic bag
He loved tackling Dad in the snow
And face planting in the snow so he could eat it
Family picture
Miles rode down on Dave's back - not sure that was the best idea
No comments:
Post a Comment