 |
| We traded this... |
 |
| for this... |
 |
| and I LOVE it because of this! |
While in the Kansas City area for the NKOTB concert, we decided it was time to take the leap and purchase a new car. Our Tuscon had high mileage and it started to struggle here and there. I feared being stranded along side the road somewhere with child in tow but no hubby around to help. The thought of that made me really nervous so we decided the peace of mind a new car would bring was finally worth the car payment that we hadn't had in a few years. It was REALLY hard to think about having a car payment again because we REALLY enjoyed not having one for so long!
We had been test driving different vehicles off and on all summer (Dave wanted a minivan & I wanted a car that got great gas mileage) and found a really great deal on a brand new Hyundai Elantra at a Hyundai dealer in the KC area. We drove it home that weekend and have loved it ever since! I do miss my SUV and the space it provided, but I love only spending $30-35 at the gas station each time I stop for gas. So nice!
 |
| Holly won! |
1 comment:
So pretty! My sister in-law just bought this same car in white and I love it!
Post a Comment