On July 21st I attended my fifth New Kids On The Block (that doesn't include the cruise) concert! I have such a blast each and every time. I've had a hard time finding people who can/will go with me to the last couple of concerts so my dear hubby has stepped up and agreed to go. What a great guy, huh? He even pretends he's having fun! This time the opening acts were Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees. I was excited to see Boys II Men because I love Shawn Stockman, but I could care less about 98 Degrees. As a young girl NKOTB had already stolen my heart and there was NO room for any other boy bands!
Miles stayed at home in Halstead with Grandma while Dave and I went to Kansas City to see the concert. It was a fun night out and fun not having the responsibility of taking care of Miles for over 24 hours. Thanks Grandma for making it possible! Cathy & George were very generous too and fed us a wonderful dinner and let us stay the night in their new house.
Here are some pictures from our night. They were taken with the camera on my phone so excuse the quality.
![]() |
| So excited for the concert to start! |
![]() |
| Boys II Men |
![]() |
| Shawn Stockman |
![]() |
| 98 Degrees |
![]() |
| The Main Attraction - NKOTB!!! |
![]() |
| We had great seats for one stage they used |
![]() |
| Not so great for the other stage |
![]() |
| Good thing they aren't scared of heights! They rode these tiny platforms up high above the crowd. |
![]() |
| I LOVE these guys! |
![]() |
| Proud to be from Boston |
![]() |
| Covered in confetti at the end of the night |











No comments:
Post a Comment