On December 25th, Oliver turned one month old. To follow tradition, Oliver sat in the same chair Miles did for his monthly photos and even wore the same outfit Miles did for his 1-month photo.
At his 1-month doctor's appointment, Oliver weighed 8 lbs 14 oz, 38th percentile. He was 21-1/2 inches long, 71st percentile. I didn't catch is head measurements.
He is drinking 3 to 4 ounces of formula (Enfamil Gentlease) every three to four hours. The first part of the night he will sometimes even go five hours before wanting food.
He has outgrown his newborn size clothing and is wearing the 0-3 month size. He is in a size 1 diaper.
He loves to be held chest-to-chest and loves his binky! He sleeps in his crib at night and doesn't seem to mind it. During the day he sleeps in the swing while I work. At first he wasn't a fan of the swing but he's coming around. He isn't a fan of it actually swinging though. He's learning how to sleep through loud noises since he has a pretty loud older brother. He follows us around with his eyes and is starting to interact more. I've had him smile at me three times, but I think only one and possibly two of those times were actually on purpose. His hair is still a blondish red and is what everyone comments on when they see him.
We love him to death and are glad he's apart of our family!
If you're curious like I was, click here to see Miles' 1-month picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment