Because of a coupon I had for the JCPenney photo studio, we had Oliver's 3 month pictures done a few days before he turned 3 months old. I had to do it during the week because of when the coupon expired, so I picked a time that would work for Dave's schedule. It wasn't the best time for Oliver though so I'm thankful we got as many good pictures as we did! He only really started to get super frustrated with the process towards the end when we put him in the only outfit I had brought. As a past photographer, I know from experience that you do the outfit the mom brings in FIRST and save your ideas for the end. Oh well. We got some cute naked pictures of him at least!
Here are my favorites!
![]() |
| I ordered this 10 x 10 for our wall |
Friends and family, if you'd like a copy of any of these, just let me know which one and what size and I'll print them out and mail them to you!












1 comment:
Holly, oh my goodness, I just found your blog! Congrats on your new baby, Oliver. He is a darling addition to your family. I can't believe how big and handsome Miles is! What a beautiful family! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment