I'm tossing around the idea of making my blog private. I think I'm leaning towards this decision because of social media. I like being "friends" with old high school classmates, past coworkers and bosses, former neighbors, etc. on Facebook, but I'm not entirely positive I want them reading my blog. Make sense? I like the idea of my blog being available only to close friends and relatives.
I'm hoping that I've been able to delete the program that automatically posts on Facebook when I put a new post on my blog (I'll see with this post if it worked) so that will help some. Only those who care about my blog and think to check it will see when it is updated.
If I do decide to go private, I'll just need an email address from you if you'd like to have "permission" to see my blog. You'd then have to log-in using that email address to see it. I know this is sort of a hassle, but it will protect us and give us some privacy.
I haven't officially made the decision yet, but I'll let you know if/when I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment