Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter/Trip Prep

Easter fell on a Sunday this year where we wouldn't be at church. Our church has a General Conference twice a year. It is broadcast from Salt Lake City. This means that twice a year we get to "attend" church in our PJs and in the comfort of our own homes. This would be the case for Easter this year. We also were going to be out of town for Easter. I contemplated whether or not I wanted to get the boys new church clothes that they could wear the week before but ultimately decided that it wasn't worth it. The morning of the Sunday before Easter Dave brought out his bow-tie that I made for him last Easter. He and the boys have matching bow-ties. So, last minute-like we decided to have both of the boys wear their bow-ties as well. I had to snap a picture!

I love these boys!
That next week was a busy week getting ready for our trip and for Easter. I did a lot of the preparation while Miles was at preschool. Oliver was my big helper!

Helping me get new tires
Getting in to trouble while Mom was distracted with packing
He climbed up on the chair all on his own and helped mom stuff candy in the eggs

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Love your blog and hope you can keep up with them after going back to work. So fun watching the boys grow.