On Friday, May 8th Miles graduated from Provo High's preschool program. They invited parents to come the last hour and had a graduation ceremony. Miles and his classmates were so cute in their graduation caps. They had a cute little program prepared and then had each kid walk across the stage. They even got a diploma! I have to admit that when they started playing the traditional graduation song I teared up a little bit. Time has flown by so fast. I can hardly believe that he's off to kindergarten in the fall (now we just need to figure out where he's going)!
![]() |
| Dad & Oliver at the ceremony |
![]() |
| Miles waving at Grandma |
![]() |
| Miles' class |
![]() |
| Singing cute songs |
![]() |
| His turn to walk across the stage |
![]() |
| He graduated! |
![]() |
| Family picture |
![]() |
| Such a cute graduate! |








No comments:
Post a Comment