Sunday, May 31, 2015

T-ball

Our local rec center is amazing and offers all kinds of opportunities for children and families. I love that we can expose Miles to all types of activities/sports with very little cost involved. When I realized Miles was old enough to be in T-ball this spring I got so excited. I think I even enrolled him in T-ball back in February knowing it wouldn't start until May.

May finally arrived and on the 9th Miles got to play in his first ever T-ball game. We hadn't really taken the opportunity to explain T-ball to him, but he caught on fairly quickly. He's had three games now and he seems to overall be enjoying it even though being out in the field gets boring for him. He likes to hit the ball and to run the bases for sure! He has games until the end of June. It'll be fun to watch him progress in the sport.


His first couple of games were so cold!
Brushing off the pitcher's mound
I think he likes being the pitcher (even though it's T-ball) - there's more action in that position
Up to bat - it took him a bit to figure out how to hit the ball off the "T"

No comments: