I can hardly believe that Dave and I have been married for 15 years! It really is amazing how fast time goes. We've had some really rough times and some really wonderful times over those 15 years. What a ride it has been! I wouldn't change any of it for the world. I'm so incredibly thankful for such a loving and understanding husband. He gets me and is patient with me. I'm so lucky he's mine! The actual day was May 11th which was a Monday. Our celebration on the day this year was low key because we are planning a VACATION at the end of June to officially celebrate 15 years together! I can't wait.
 |
| Flowers sent to my office |
 |
| Dinner at Milagros |
 |
| Such a dork - love the vein popping out of my neck |
 |
| Dessert from my favorite place! |
No comments:
Post a Comment