

This is what we woke up to Sunday morning! Snow! This is the first accumulation of snow on the ground this season. We've had a couple of storms where snow fell, but nothing that stuck to the ground. It is hard to believe that it is that time of year again. Dave and I both absolutely LOVE snow though so we are excited to see the new season fast approaching although I would like to enjoy a few more days of fall if possible. Our Pomeranian (Missy) absolutely loves snow and the cold weather too. I guess with all of that hair she gets hot pretty easy. The Cock-A-Poo (Buddy) is a big wimp though and would rather be inside where it is warm and dry.
1 comment:
The white stuff is of course long gone! It has been perfect weather the last couple of days!! Hopefully that will hold true for next weekend when you guys come up!
Post a Comment