Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving with the Kents. I, unfortunately, had to work for about an hour Thanksgiving morning. When I got off we left for Logan, UT to spend the day with Dave's mom and a few of his siblings and their family. Everyone had "responsibilities." This year we were in charge of the green bean casserole, corn, pumpkin pie, whipped topping and carbonated beverages. I absolutely LOVE green bean casserole, but Dave hates it so I always volunteer to bring it when I know there will be others around to help me eat it. I can't eat an entire casserole all by myself, although I'm sure I could get close! We were worried there might not be enough pumpkin pie so we decided to bring an extra one. There ended up being tons of desserts so our pie wasn't really needed. We brought it home with us and have enjoyed it over the last few days! The boys watched some football while the girls got dinner ready. The boys also managed to play some basketball as well. After dinner was over we sat around and visited and watched movies.

I left Dave in charge of taking pictures and this is what he came up with...

Proof that they watched football


Jake carving the beautiful bird


A few of the side dishes


Holly & Ann in the kitchen


We definitely have many things to be thankful for! We have a wonderful family and many great friends in our lives. Dave wanted me to mention also that he is thankful for people that do his dishes (thanks Ann for scrubbing our casserole dish!!!). We love you all and appreciate all you do for us. Thank you!

No comments: