We have some crazy plants growing in our house! Our Christmas Cactus bloomed at Halloween and now our Hibiscus is blooming in January! We were told to bring in our Hibiscus for the winter because they don't do well in cold, cloudy conditions. They like lots of sun and warm weather. We figured it would struggle this winter, but were hopeful that we could at least keep it alive somewhat until we could take it back outside this spring. Much to our surprise it is thriving and doing very well inside...almost too well. It has grown a foot or more since we brought it in and we are worried we may not be able to get it back outside!!!
2 comments:
Oooh, so pretty! I wish I could get plants to thrive. Oh, but you have to water them, don't you? That's the part I always forget.
It's beautiful. I am so jealous. My cats would eat it or poop in it. (I'm not getting rid of them either Dave.)
I guess that was a horrible sentence combining how beautiful your plant is and my cats bad habits. sorry.
Post a Comment