
I'm finally off bed rest so I thought I would post an update. We've received lots of calls from people thinking about us and we do appreciate it! Without the love and support of our friends and family we could not do it.
The Embryologist at the facility that we go to for IVF gives us a picture of our embryos so I thought I would post that picture so you all can see what a 6 or 7 day old embryo looks like. We only ended up with 2 embryos to transfer because over the course of the day on Monday our 3rd embryo died. In the picture, the embryo on the top is not as high quality as the embryo on the bottom. They give embryos grades based on how well they are dividing and on what time frame. The embryo on the bottom is a grade A which is the best grade they give. Makes sense, huh?
I'm trying to take things as easy as possible over the course of the next week. We want these two little guys to be able to make a home in my uterus for sure! I am scheduled to go in on Sunday, February 3rd for my blood draw to see if I'm pregnant. We should know sometime that afternoon of the results. I will keep everyone posted!
We continue to be cautiously hopeful and put our faith in God.
We love you all and do appreciate your thoughts and prayers!
1 comment:
I have been wanting to call, but didn't want to be too intrusive, so now I feel bad I didn't call. Just know I have been thinking of you guys and hoping things are going well.
Post a Comment