Monday, January 28, 2008

My mom is coming!

It has been since my grandma's funeral last September that I've seen my mom! I'm so excited that she is flying out here for an extended weekend trip. She is coming out to be with us for the pregnancy test results. We are hoping she is here for a big celebration, but if it doesn't go like we want it to, then she will be here to comfort us. She arrives this Friday and leaves on the 5th. It will be a short trip, but definitely worth it. I'm very excited!!!

2 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

I think I should get a countdown too. I am kidding. That is so exciting to have your mom come out.

Dave and Holly said...

You should get a countdown too! I just found these on pyzam and went a little crazy! It took me awhile to figure out how to make them smaller, but I finally did it!