Sunday, February 15, 2009

Because we care...

Valentine's Day was super nice! I can't remember Valentine's Day falling on a Saturday in a long time, if ever in our marriage??? It was nice to spend the entire day together just doing what we wanted to do. We did some shopping, ate some good food and watched a nice movie. AND we got great gifts from each other!!! Early in our marriage I used to do fun things like decorate our house so when Dave came home from work or school he was completely surprised. I have to admit that I've slacked in that department for quite some time and thought it would be fun to bring back that tradition this Valentine's Day.



Did you watch the last two episodes of The Office? If so this might look familiar. Dave got a good laugh out of Jim & Dwight's decorations for Kelly's b-day party so I thought it would be funny to follow in their foot steps for our dinning room decorations!

Dave can now play golf with his brothers...in fact their first game together is in 10 mins.

I attempted to make chocolate truffles. They're not very pretty, but they sure do taste good!

Dave wrote me a VERY nice 3 page letter! I won't bother you with the details, but let's just say that it made me cry (in a good way). What a GREAT husband I have!!!

Gorgeous roses for ME!

Great minds think alike...I made him truffles and he bought me truffles! We have tons of truffles around here and because of our diet we had to share the goods with our neighbors.

3 comments:

Jacob K. said...

And what a good round of golf it was.

Juannaelmi said...

Justin in crying because you guys don't invite him. I can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

You're both so cute! I hope my husband to be is so great! :)