Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party

We had a small Super Bowl party last night. Dave has wanted to host a Super Bowl party since he got his flat screen T.V. last year, but I wouldn't let him host the party last year because my mom was in town and we found out that weekend that our second attempt at IVF didn't work so I wasn't in a party hosting mood! I'm glad he was able to host the party this year. We had a good time. Thankfully Michelle was there to keep me company! I didn't really care what team won, but Dave's brother Zach is a huge Steelers fan so he was a happy camper at the end of the night.

All of the goodies!

Dave & Zach discussing the game (they had a hard time sitting down because they were too excited)

Wes grilling up some dogs

Michelle playing Sudoku (the game wasn't as exciting to her)

Buddy waiting for any piece of food to fall on the ground

2 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

Looks like a great time! Go Steelers!

Brittany Marie said...

Wow that looks fun! I have to tell you that my wall paint color is very similar to yours... and I have that same temple picture on my wall. LOL! (Except mine is the SL temple.)