Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home sweet home

We made it home late last night! It is such a great feeling to be home after being gone for so long! Because of my new job though I have no time off so we are trying to adjust to our new life while I work as much as I possibly can making up for time I've missed already this week. Dave goes back to work tomorrow. I promise I'll post more pictures and give the rest of the story when I get a free moment or two, but as most of you know there aren't many of those with a new baby around!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to see more pictures. He is so cute!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Yay I'm so glad you're back! I hope you don't mind, I put a congratulatory shout-out to you my blog today. I'm just so excited for you guys!
I can't wait for the rest of the story!

Megan said...

Congratulations! He is just adorable!