Monday, September 28, 2009

Introducing...

Miles Holden Kent


Born Sept. 14th in North Carolina
Joined our family Sept. 28th

We couldn't be more excited about this new adventure in our lives!!!

As mentioned previously the camera cords got left at home in our mad dash to get out here to NC so for now all we have are pictures from our phone cameras...sorry : (

We have to stay in NC until we get clearance from both NC and Utah to be able to travel with him and we are hoping that comes quickly...like TOMORROW! We've been out here for almost two weeks now and are ready to get home and start our new life!

I'll take more pictures of him tomorrow. As soon as we get home I'll do a post about how Miles came to join our family and will post pictures taken with our "nice" camera.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you to finally join this parenting adventure. You guys are gonna be great parents, and deserve all the joys that come with it! I love his name too!

CassiLou said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! You'll have to bring him in for 'show and tell' to work, Dave. Congrats! This is awesome!

Juannaelmi said...

Congrats you two! We are in love with him just from the pictures! Nate and Ella are super excited to have a new cousin! Let us know what you need!

Alice said...

I am truly so excited for you both! What an amazingly cute little boy! I got teary just seeing his picture and knowing you had finally gotten a baby. I am so happy for you! Congratulations to you both!

The Cureton Family said...

Oh my goodness!! When I read your last post I wondered why the impromptu trip and secretly hoped this was why. How WONDERFUL!! He is so adorable and we are SO excited for you. What a great new adventure you're beginning.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute, I just want to eat him up!!! Oh I'm so happy for you guys!

Elaine Shandra said...

Amazing! He's PERFECT!! I can hardly wait to see him!

Richards Family said...

Yeah! Finally - I am so happy for you. I bet you can finally feel it was all worth it. He is so cute and I love the hair! If you are driving home and pass through GJ/Fruita and need to take a quick break - let us know - we would love to meet him. Congratulations!!!!!

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats and good luck. You will be great parents. Enjoy every moment that you can...they grow up way too fast.

Beth said...

Congrats, congrats! I am just so happy for you guys! Good luck with the newborn/no sleep phase! You guys will do awesome!

Mom of 7 said...

He is so incredibly cute! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!