We decided to get a few more baby things so that we are just a little bit more prepared for when "the call" comes! It is nice to be able to purchase things as we have the means and when they are on SALE!!!
I really love that you guys are gonna be so prepared! It should show the people looking for an adoptive family, just how ready you are.
I have that travel system, only in lime green and silver. It is the BEST! The carseat is a little on the heavy side, but that just means better protection. We have yet to find a surface that the stroller can't make it through.
The bedding is beautiful. It looks very soothing too.
Any baby will be so happy to have you guys as parents!
3 comments:
Oh wow, how FUN! Those are really cute!
Nice! That bedding really is adorable!
I really love that you guys are gonna be so prepared! It should show the people looking for an adoptive family, just how ready you are.
I have that travel system, only in lime green and silver. It is the BEST! The carseat is a little on the heavy side, but that just means better protection. We have yet to find a surface that the stroller can't make it through.
The bedding is beautiful. It looks very soothing too.
Any baby will be so happy to have you guys as parents!
Post a Comment